Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Luis

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2006
Costa Rica
Besides all the Photoshop things people have found. In the page itself the URL is http://www.apple.com, as in Apple's homepage. But if you go take a gander over at Apple.com the homepage is still the iPhone graphics that have been up for a couple weeks now. I know it's obvious but I didn't see anyone say this yet.

Umm this was supposed to be a "leak" obviously it wouldn't be on apple's homepage:rolleyes:

torrid30

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2007
Illinois
Umm this was supposed to be a "leak" obviously it wouldn't be on apple's homepage:rolleyes:

If you're saying what I think you're saying...

Umm IF this was supposed to be a "leak" obviously it wouldn't be on apple's homepage

...with that 'IF' in there.

Then I completely agree with you. If that 'IF' was not supposed to be there, I can honestly say I'm a little lost with your syntax and meaning.

Luis

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2006
Costa Rica
If you're saying what I think you're saying...

Umm IF this was supposed to be a "leak" obviously it wouldn't be on apple's homepage

...with that 'IF' in there.

Then I completely agree with you. If that 'IF' was not supposed to be there, I can honestly say I'm a little lost with your syntax and meaning.

That's what I get for not re-reading what I am writing, the IF is supposed to be there...

adav

macrumors member
Dec 26, 2006
i think it has the wrong font for iMac. Apple wouldn't do that.

i wish it was real though, I'm really interested in what the new iMac will look like.

btw. its 00:31 atm here ;)

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
0:38 actually isn't correct....it has to be 00:38
:eek:

It doesn't have to be 00:38. The leading zero is optional in 24-hour time, although it is commonly used, particularly in computers. However, this is entirely user-configurable in XP, depending on whether you input "H" or "HH" in the hour field on the Time screen.

nichos

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2004
Jacksonville, Fl
Besides all the Photoshop things people have found. In the page itself the URL is http://www.apple.com, as in Apple's homepage. But if you go take a gander over at Apple.com the homepage is still the iPhone graphics that have been up for a couple weeks now. I know it's obvious but I didn't see anyone say this yet.

Agreed, if it was on the front of apple.com, these forums would be flooded!

torrid30

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2007
Illinois
That's what I get for not re-reading what I am writing, the IF is supposed to be there...

Luis, I apologize if I came off as rude. I was just trying to clarify what was being said, that's all. I'm glad we're on the same page with our thoughts though. :)

samadam

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2007
that is an obvious fake. (font, colors, shapes, sizes, & c.) However, I have taken the image and decided to make a better (imho) fake of it. Here is my version:

Attachments

• leak_proper.png
    leak_proper.png
    234.9 KB · Views: 136

CBAviator

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2007
Nederland
that is an obvious fake. (font, colors, shapes, sizes, & c.) However, I have taken the image and decided to make a better (imho) fake of it. Here is my version:

This just goes to show how easy it is for a fake to float around the internet! Although I think this needs a little bit of reflection in the design to add to the "fake" reality of it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.