IMac G3 Dalmatian

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by Han810p, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Han810p macrumors newbie

Han810p

Hi - I'm looking to sell a functioing G3 Dalmatian but I have no idea how to price it or where to sell it. Anyone have some suggestions? I have the keyboard, mouse and all the original software.

2. TC_GoldRush macrumors 6502

TC_GoldRush

$50-$150, around there. Possibly $200 if in pristine condition.

3. MacTech68 macrumors 68020

MacTech68

There does seem to be an odd variation in the prices the slot loaders sell for. I'd only be guessing but it looks like it depends on if a buyer is looking at the time.

The 'Blue Dalmation' & the 'Flower Power' are probably the rarer case styles, but not the fastest hardware of the slot loading iMacs.

Like anything it comes down to presentation - the more effort in making it look good, the better price you'll get. It just depends on how you equate time spent in preparation to an extra $50 or more.

$50 to $250 - with all materials. More if you want to wait for the right buyer that wants a 'Blue Dalmation'.

4. CooperBox macrumors 6502a

CooperBox

You don't say where you're located. That, and supply and demand in your area, will to an extent determine it's value.
    Here in France, prices recently have ranged between 80 and 130 euros ($US90 - $US150). Similar for the G3 'Flower Power'.
    Just for info, HERE's a link to a photo of my special twin G3's.

5. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Do you still have the Dalmatian or did you sell it?