Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LTSmash

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2013
on eBay you can find around $20

I saw a few at $20 but I'm not entirely sure they're working right now. One took his listing off while I was looking at it actually :/

I'm not horribly concerned with it being done soon but I would like to get the iPhone I just bought unlocked as I have absolutely no phone at the moment. I guess my other option would be to just get a prepaid sim with AT&T (probably AIO Wireless actually); I was planning to use the $30 plan with T-Mobile.

cruzer-u3

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2011
I saw a few at $20 but I'm not entirely sure they're working right now. One took his listing off while I was looking at it actually :/

I'm not horribly concerned with it being done soon but I would like to get the iPhone I just bought unlocked as I have absolutely no phone at the moment. I guess my other option would be to just get a prepaid sim with AT&T (probably AIO Wireless actually); I was planning to use the $30 plan with T-Mobile.

don't rush
wait couples of days

Satnam1989

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2011
Illinois
On average you are going to wait 24hrs thats the best bet. I have someone doing them for 1-12hrs (but due to the state of the servers/service loads etc) I recommend the 24hrs option.

I have a few orders that we cleared since yesterday but once again 24hrs is the normal time frame I would say. Anyone advertising less would probably leave most people disappointed.

Prices from reliable sellers are in the $25-$30 range for regular service.

holycowe

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2010
No one can't unlock AT&T now (accept AT&T). They changed the access to their database. Just sit tight.

iPhoneReseller

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2013
Is this site legit? I just checked and it says $6 or $7 for an AT&T iPhone. Where did you get the $17?.

i have emailed the admin, they are legit i have been using them since i began unlocking, they refunded me the $7 that i paid when the servers first went down, then i contacted the admin and i got a reply from him telling that servers are up but its now 17, here is the link for at&t unlocks

http://s-url.ro/unlock.html you fill the paypal form on the bottom

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
i have emailed the admin, they are legit i have been using them since i began unlocking, they refunded me the $7 that i paid when the servers first went down, then i contacted the admin and i got a reply from him telling that servers are up but its now 17, here is the link for at&t unlocks.
http://s-url.ro/unlock.html you fill the paypal form on the bottom

Thanks. Just clicked on the link you put and it still shows $6 or $7. Don't want to pay and have issues. Where do you put $17?

iPhoneReseller

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2013
Thanks. Just clicked on the link you put and it still shows $6 or $7. Don't want to pay and have issues. Where do you put $17?

i havent used the service at $17 because i had purchased one from ebay before i received the email so i didnt wanted to buy it twice, matterfact if you dont want to use that one ill share with you the ebay one...

thats the ebay item number its $20

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
i havent used the service at $17 because i had purchased one from ebay before i received the email so i didnt wanted to buy it twice, matterfact if you dont want to use that one ill share with you the ebay one...

thats the ebay item number its $20

Thanks for the info. Is the eBay one good?.

nicholasss

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2012
Usa
You need to look at the purchase date. Then look at the feedback. I know not all customers leave feedback, but there are no positive feedbacks for this $20 service, yet.

Also note, the 5s and 5c are not supported.

scatterbrain92

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2013
just a quick heads up ... I finally was able to get my unlock done by HackiPhones, they did the service in less than 6 hrs, its 33 dlls but totally worth it, just keep in mind what they say in their site, they unlock while it's China's daytime so make sure to make your order near daytime China to get instant unlocking as I did

http://hackiphone.me/shop/usa

JOSE891

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2012
Las Vegas
just a quick heads up ... I finally was able to get my unlock done by HackiPhones, they did the service in less than 6 hrs, its 33 dlls but totally worth it, just keep in mind what they say in their site, they unlock while it's China's daytime so make sure to make your order near daytime China to get instant unlocking as I did

http://hackiphone.me/shop/usa

Sounds like your promoting your own business lol.

scatterbrain92

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2013
Sounds like your promoting your own business lol.

what the fu? my business ? that's not my business, you can clearly search my posts and see that I had the same problem as ALL the posters in this thread and was asking for help ... just wanted to help people who are in the situation I was with the att locks ...

MattMJB0188

macrumors 68020
Dec 28, 2009
How can all these unlocking sites do this when it's illegal?

So if I bought an iPhone 5s using AT&T Next program, could I use one of these sites to unlock my phone before it's paid off

I know on eBay, if the phone was bought after 1/26/13 they won't unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.