Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VictoriaStudent

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2010
¿buıʇsǝɹǝʇuı buıɥʇǝɯos ɹo ɹoɯnɹ ɐ s,ʇı ǝʞıן pɐǝɹɥʇ ɹnoʎ ǝןʇıʇ noʎ op ʎɥʍ 'do ʎǝɥ

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
That makes the zune sound attractive...
The Zune is attractive... at least the latest ones.... Twilight iPod, not gonna happen. They can just get a skin.
¿buıʇsǝɹǝʇuı buıɥʇǝɯos ɹo ɹoɯnɹ ɐ s,ʇı ǝʞıן pɐǝɹɥʇ ɹnoʎ ǝןʇıʇ noʎ op ʎɥʍ 'do ʎǝɥ
Whyd you write upside down.. and how?

Metal Dice, nice work on the colors. I only think there will be black and white, if that. But the red one looks really good. :)

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York
I wouldn't even mind if it was as thick as the iPhone 4. I would love it actually, it's a great feeling device.

+1. I love the feel of the iPhone 4. Hopefully at the very least, they will "square off" the new Touch and do away with the curved back. I'd like being able to sit it on a table while I typed on the keyboard.

Derkatwork

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2010
Milwaukee
+1. I love the feel of the iPhone 4. Hopefully at the very least, they will "square off" the new Touch and do away with the curved back. I'd like being able to sit it on a table while I typed on the keyboard.

I made a small poll and while 66 users can't speak for the millions of iOS users, most people liked a thinner ipod over thicker. Only the possibility of a camera would warrant an increase in size.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/983475/

Personally, I want an iphone sized ipod as it feels awkward since its so thin.

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
¡pǝddılɟ sı ʇı 'ɥɐǝʎ
I wouldnt mind thicker, but i would really like a squared off design.

Metal Dice

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Denmark
http://www.fliptext.org

s'just unicode tricks....you can do it manually, too.

my point in writing the text upside down was a statement on the thread. It looks interesting at first, but is only eye candy at the end of the day.

I found it pretty funny, I was to lazy to try reading it upside down so i just flipped myself. But damn if you keep doing that, people will eventually get pissed off. :)

Reddkryten

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2009
This would never ever happen.

Never say never, especially when it comes to the twilight franchise, they may be awful but they certainly seem to have some sort of supernatural powers to make money and drive people crazy.

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
Never say never, especially when it comes to the twilight franchise, they may be awful but they certainly seem to have some sort of supernatural powers to make money and drive people crazy.
Yes. Yes they do. Im sorry but a Twilight iPod Touch Probably Wont Happen. If the customers want a Twilight iPod Touch they can get a skin.

Derkatwork

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2010
Milwaukee
you caught me. However, i still think that its a good representation of what its gonna look like

You just saw the other thread? You are the original poster from it. And your doctored "blueprint" is obviously a fake. Please don't post garbage you find (or make), then say I can't back it up. Cite your sources. :mad:

beast260

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2010
You just saw the other thread? You are the original poster from it. And your doctored "blueprint" is obviously a fake. Please don't post garbage you find (or make), then say I can't back it up. Cite your sources. :mad:

When did i say i saw the other thread and i never denied that i was the original poster and i never said it was real. After finding this(and establishing that is was not real) i still feel that this is what its gonna look like. No need to get angry at me and its not garbage.Its what i feel that the next generation will look like . Its better then the other guys posting about twilight

gdkid2010

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2010
Iowa

I'm the one who "just saw the other thread".... not him. And he did say where he got it from. He says from a "chinese website" and that he couldn't post the URL because he was "in Private Mode while browsing" and that he "couldn't remember where the website was".

(I'm quoting everything because I don't believe him)

Derkatwork

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2010
Milwaukee
When did i say i saw the other thread and i never denied that i was the original poster and i never said it was real. After finding this(and establishing that is was not real) i still feel that this is what its gonna look like. No need to get angry at me and its not garbage.Its what i feel that the next generation will look like . Its better then the other guys posting about twilight

My mistake, I mistook someone else who just saw the thread. I misread and thought you just saw it. But, posting an image that is not legit and trying to pass it as such is not good. You are entitled to your own opinion about what you think it will or won't have, but false information is counter productive.

And the twilight ipod was a little humor, not an actual idea.

beast260

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2010
I'm the one who "just saw the other thread".... not him. And he did say where he got it from. He says from a "chinese website" and that he couldn't post the URL because he was "in Private Mode while browsing" and that he "couldn't remember where the website was".

(I'm quoting everything because I don't believe him)

A. I clarified my story
B. I established that it was fake
C. I still believe that its depicts what the next-gen will look like. thats all

Im not trying to get anyone angry here, im just trying to show what i think it will look like. (for the record, its not my image so dont ask me why theres an apple logo there)

gdkid2010

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2010
Iowa
A. I clarified my story
B. I established that it was fake
C. I still believe that its depicts what the next-gen will look like. thats all

Im not trying to get anyone angry here, im just trying to show what i think it will look like. (for the record, its not my image so dont ask me why theres an apple logo there)

I never asked why there is an Apple logo there.... I just asked if anyone noticed it. I didn't say that YOU put it there now did I??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.