Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Metal Dice

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
Denmark
It doesnt look that bad... I just think its that particular color. Oh, and Metal Dice, nice work on the black one, it looks really good.
Thanks, appreciate it. :)
I mainly did it because I wanted to see all the ideas visually, and I thought that some of you guys would like to see them aswell.

It just gets us all more excited for the release. Let's just hope that Apple wont disappoint us. :)

Aero26

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2010
The Aluminum back is smexy. And I don't think I could take a more fragile iPod. Mine have been through hell. So bring on the Aluminum.

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
Personaly I think it will be similar to the new iPhone but not that similar maby the style of the iPad (that type of shaped back with the brushed alluminum) but with the new type of buttons that the iPhone has. I Think ur mock up is good too but I think apple wouldent coppy the exact iPhone like that even tho it's what they do lol

lbro

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2009
The red colour is a bit to harsh, try making it a little softer, and can you do a green one too?

zjzjn1

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2010
Green one:
ipodpredictionzelen.jpg

lbro

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2009
The only ones I really like are the iPhone looking iPod Touches and the black iPad looking iPod Touch. The rest are way to bright.

theRkid

macrumors member
Jul 25, 2010
I really like the look of the colored iPod Touches. I think they might only do the white and black versions if they do go with colors this year. I hope they don't...colors are...COOL :D

Derkatwork

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2010
Milwaukee
I really like the look of the colored iPod Touches. I think they might only do the white and black versions if they do go with colors this year. I hope they don't...colors are...COOL :D

While the color would be fun, I doubt that will come to the touch in the next few years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.