In Love with my New iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Lightey, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Lightey macrumors regular

I used to have an iPad 2, and I never used it, but now that I've gotten the new iPad, I never use my MacBook Pro, and actually prefer it to that. I think it's the screen, it just looks so good, and I have no yellow tint whatsoever. Anyone else think so?

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

I like the display but I still like to use my MacBook.

3. Sir Ruben macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

4. marc55 macrumors 6502a

marc55

Concur; we love our new iPad and have no issues with it

5. Diversion macrumors 6502a

Diversion

I definately will be using my iPad3 more than I used my iPad2 all because of the new display.. I can actually surf the web and read more content without zooming in.. It's less like a phone now and more like a real computer in regards to certain tasks.

6. andyblila macrumors 65816

andyblila

Had all three versions. The internet is so much more fun on the iPad.

7. celinedion1 macrumors member

I'm finding myself using my new iPad a lot more than I used my iPad 1. My iPad 1 went to my mom and she uses it constantly. :) I love my new iPad, the screen is amazing, and it's so light. Last night i was lounging on the couch playing infinity blade 2, it was fun.

8. drober30 macrumors 6502a

Please post a picture of your screen, preferably next to an iPad2 with the brightness on both devices set equally.

I yet to see an iPad 3 without the "warmer" or "yellow" tint.

9. spiderman0616 macrumors 68030

spiderman0616

10. dukeblue91 macrumors 65816

dukeblue91

11. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

Who cares? If he's happy with it, leave him be. Don't turn him into a crazy, tin-foil hat wearing freak who return iPads on an endless quest for "the perfect iPad".

12. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Mine does not have a yellow tint either. In fact, if you search this forum, you'll see several photos of new iPads that don't have yellow tint.

But seriously, out of the 3 million sold this past weekend, how many could you personally have seen?

13. TonicAngel macrumors regular

I love my ipad too! I came from the ipad 1 and this is such an upgrade! :) Everything is so much quicker and the screen is awesome for drawing and sketching. I also do NOT have a yellow tint on mine. It is a bit warmer tint than my iphone and I prefer it, it's easier on the eyes. This was such a fantastic upgrade compared to my ipad 1. :D My poor macbook air is collecting dust on my desk. :( I have to say that airplay is awesome!!

14. Romanesq macrumors 6502a

Romanesq

Much love

Much love! :cool:

The iPad 1 was great because of its breakthrough but then the iPad 2 blew it to smithereens as it was far more capable.

The new one, it's hard to put it into objective terms. There's the good things like dictation and LTE feature but the screen....

Everyday you wake up and pick it up, reading on it is intoxicating. The rich colors, the depth and contrast is so superb.

It's a technical achievement to mass market that screen and down the line it will be a marker in the road. Right now, some get it and some don't. Those who see it know, those who don't, don't know.

What is that voodoo?

No it's the new iPad. ;)

15. drober30 macrumors 6502a

I will look through the threads of the "yellow tint" iPads to see if some new comparison shots have been added that show an iPad3 that appears the same as an iPad2 in respect to tint.

My iPad 3 is very yellow compared to my iPad2.