Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reburrcca

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2006
Bay Area, CA
dsnort said:
Because Apple owners... Can Get Laid

( I'm just kidding PC guys... don't get your panties in a wad!!)

HAHAHHAHA. And THIS is why YOU GUYS ROCK! After buying my first Mac a month ago, I'll never go back to a PC again!

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
DirectX Doesn't Exist

hehe. If I could play Counter Strike on my Mac, I would never get things done. My PC is for gaming, my Mac is for work (and everything else productive).

Marky_Mark

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2005
UK
Can't be bothered to read the last nine pages, so apologies if this has already been used:

PC's are *****

:D

slooksterPSV

macrumors 68040
Apr 17, 2004
Nowheresville
PC's are complicated.

--I've went to forums where they have their pc and are asking questions on how to fix a problem and they basically brag - well instead of that Intel Processor you need to get an AMD, its more stable; or - your video card is shot out, mine is an ATI x700 you should get one as well;
PC users brag instead of helping to alleviate the problem, where here we help each other and say - oh so and so had that problem here's a link to the thread of how he fixed it, or I had that same problem, just delete your preferences and restart. Nuff Sehd...eh? enough said

HiRez

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
Western US
When I saw the title I really thought this was going to be the dumbest thread of all time, but I'm impressed with the responses.

Mine would be "Life's too short."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.