Incase Magazine Jacket vs Targus 360 for iPad2???

Discussion in 'iPad' started by raptorstv, Apr 10, 2011.

?

Incase Magazine Jacket vs Targus 360

1. Incase Magazine Jacket

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Targus 360

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. raptorstv macrumors 6502

Im still trying to decide which one to buy between these two cases. Does anyone ever try both of these cases? I like the slim factor of the Incase, but i also like the ability for viewing my ipad in portrait mode with the Targus.. Which one should i get???

2. Zeos macrumors 6502

Griffin Élan Folio Slim

3. geko29 macrumors 6502

I bought the Targus, but returned it when I realized that touching the iPad while it's in portrait mode causes the case to collapse. Still looking for a case that can do both landscape and portrait well. Looks like the Powis iCase may turn out to be the first....

4. raptorstv thread starter macrumors 6502

Dde, this is actually the case that im currently using right now temporarily. It sucks so bad, this case cant hold my ipad still.. And its blocking a bit of my screen dispay

5. clyde2801 macrumors 601

clyde2801

Currently using the incase magazine jacket...have a couple of slight quibbles about the flimsiness of the front flap, lack of magnets and wrap around strap solution, but fundamentally a good case.

Waiting for flea bay back shell to come in to compare the mag' with that and a real smart cover...

6. PhilaScott macrumors regular

PhilaScott

I got the Targus VuScape, and apart from being dissatisfied that it doesn't have magnets, I'm pleased with it overall... I've been using it now for about 3 weeks and had returned the Apple iPad cover because it just didn't have the total coverage even though it has those *clever* magnets.