Incase Slider Case for iPod Touch 4g released!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Rocks., Nov 26, 2010.

1. Rocks. macrumors member

https://www.goincase.com/products/detail/slider-case-cl56505

Has anyone bought it? I need some reviews on it before I get it! The previous versions of this case have been criticized for being too tight and almost impossible to remove, and if it is removed it badly scratches the back of the iPod. Have they fixed these problems? Please help, I need to know if this case is worth it!

2. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Personally, I would go for the Speck Candyshell. Hard plastic on the outside, soft rubber on the inside ... best for protection.

Don't even bother about scratches. You're gonna get them anyways. I kept my iPod Touch in a case for 3 years and it still got scratches. You won't get anything major like this:

[​IMG]

But you will get a few hairline scratches and nicks. I've had my iPod for almost 3-4 months without a case and there are a few hair line scratches on the back. Not bad :)

3. iTouch.lover22 macrumors regular

My friend had a slider on his 3rd gen, and it was so tight that when he was taking the bottom piece off, he snapped it right in half. If you're going to get one, don't put too much pressure on it :p

4. ghostshadow macrumors regular

ghostshadow

Looks great, totally going to have to try to get one. Sucks that cases do indeed scratch the iPods, ironic since they are supposed to protect the device from scratches and wear and tear.

5. ShStylo macrumors member

6. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

Well, my friend has a Skullcandy Slider on his 2nd Gen, and I couldn't get the top piece off. I didn't try too hard though, I didn't want to damage his iPT, case, or anything else that was around me.