Incase sliders now at BestBuy (iPhone 4)

Motionblurrr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 1, 2008
I went to my local BestBuy and they already had a hanger up for the black Sliders. Apparently they put like 5 of them out and he told me they sold out in like 1 hour.

Check your local Best Buys if you don't feel like waiting to order online. Don't bother calling them to see if they're on stock because their SKU numbers aren't even registering for the Incase Slider and not even on their website.

I should have taken a picture of the hangtag :(

luckygyrl83

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2008
Fullerton, CA
I went to my local BestBuy and they already had a hanger up for the black Sliders. Apparently they put like 5 of them out and he told me they sold out in like 1 hour.

Check your local Best Buys if you don't feel like waiting to order online. Don't bother calling them to see if they're on stock because their SKU numbers aren't even registering for the Incase Slider and not even on their website.

I should have taken a picture of the hangtag :(
Good to know. I'm going after work. I hope they have them out here :(

Comment

TorontoLRT

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2010
Toronto, Duh!
Just a heads up: I had a terrible experience with a brand-new (and damn expensive!) Incase Slider breaking and badly scratching my iPod Touch.

Comment

Motionblurrr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 1, 2008
OP - Is this a Canadian or American best buy you were at?
It was in America. Northern Virginia to br exact

looks like it's been "launched" this week but the employee told me they were getting trucks bringing in shipments of cases today.

Good luck hunting guys!

btw, sorry I didn't know there was a 2nd thread about it

Comment

eurotechnik

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2010
true, true.

if one has not been reading up on this case, it wouldn't be easy to spot. :eek:

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.