Incredible.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheAppleGeek, Jun 7, 2010.

1. TheAppleGeek macrumors 6502a

TheAppleGeek

Wow. The iPhone 4 is incredible! So many features, thinnest smartphone currently and video chat makes it well worth the price.

Bravo, Apple. Yet again.

2. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

3. boston04and07 macrumors 65816

boston04and07

Agreed. Almost everything I'd wished for is there. Only thing I'm curious about - is the front facing camera available for other apps to use? iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 chatting won't really be of much use to me as I'm the only one in my family upgrading. If we can video chat with people using iChat on the Mac that would be sweet.

Other than that little concern it looks awesome, I can't wait for the camera flash and HD recording!! :D

4. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Not so sure about the totally white version. Something about the white on the front would seem to wash out the vividness of the screen.

5. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

We definitely need a separate thread for every reaction to the keynote.

6. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

We also need a thread for every feature...

7. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Right? People, take a breath. It's a phone.

8. erzeszut macrumors regular

Yeah. I'm in the same boat. Would be great if I could use "FaceTime" on the new iPhone 4 when traveling to chat with my wife and daughter back home via iChat on the Mac.

9. TheAppleGeek thread starter macrumors 6502a

TheAppleGeek

I know. I just wanted to post my thoughts. In no way was I trying to create the mass threads of reactions.

10. SeanZy macrumors 6502a

Yes, and this is the i PHONE section of the forums. If you don't like it, then gtfo .

11. bundu macrumors member

Really not sure if people are being real around here... but this phone still can't do some things most phones can.

Not trying to be mean... but you sound like a bunch of sheep who are drinkin' the koolaid.

12. yuanmoons macrumors 6502

We aint sheep, I aint a sheep - we/i appreciate BEAUTY & FUNCTIONALITY.

Maybe you are just a "spec head" so the appreciation of such a quality device is lost on you?

Youd rather have a 10k computer with every whiz bang upgrade and live in a one bedroom dump that hasnt been decorated in 10 years... then you this phone is not for you. Stick to Evo...

And im not being mean either....

And i doubt ill even get this phone because my 2G works fine for my needs - but i can still appreciate the thought, design, time, effort etc that has gone into making this.... AND i think Apple make a mint on their stuff - we users pay massive premiums - but we love quality thats works.

13. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

I like everything about it... but

wi-fi only video chat, cmon..... just utterly lame.

Im still gonna get it though.