Infuriating, but strangely soothing kinetic game

L

Lau

Original poster
This has been partly occupying my time today. I find it soothing, but I'm buggered if I can get past the big giant head...

Enjoy.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Hm.. Lau, stuck in the same place... I'm letting the snowman melt a bit in the "ocean." Only his head left, now. :D

FleurDuMal

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
London Town
devilot said:
Hm.. Lau, stuck in the same place... I'm letting the snowman melt a bit in the "ocean." Only his head left, now. :D
Use the hot stone to melt the snowman :)

I'm on the big head as well now. But...is it just me or by this stage are there more items than hooks, making it impossible?!

L

Lau

Original poster
devilot said:
I melted the snowman with the rock in the hope that he would disappear entirely, solving my problem, but sadly you're left with his hat. And the meter at the top ket flashing up a snowman face, which led me to believe it may have been a mistake...:p

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Lau said:
I melted the snowman with the rock in the hope that he would disappear entirely, solving my problem, but sadly you're left with his hat. And the meter at the top ket flashing up a snowman face, which led me to believe it may have been a mistake...:p
Well, I've got everything hung up – I think. The big head is in place, the counter went around, and has been replaced by a little turning sun thing. Nothing else has floated down. Is that it – have I completed it? A little clue in white text... I melted the snowman and sat his hat on top of the meter – that frees up a hook for the head to go on.

L

Lau

Original poster
Yay! Me too. Finally...

Glad you all enjoyed it too. :)

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
OK, I did it, too, but I had to read Jaffa Cake's tip. It's a bit annoying with solutions like that. :(

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Anyone care to PM some help? I am at the giant head, and have a melted snowman (just the hat), but I dont have enough hooks. :confused:

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Koodauw said:
Anyone care to PM some help? I am at the giant head, and have a melted snowman (just the hat), but I dont have enough hooks. :confused:
Think about what you could do with the hat, where it could go.

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
wow! nicely done, and addicting... I like!

yay I solved it! just had to figure out where that pesky hat went... ;)