Innocase II Surface, Black...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bmstrong, Jul 4, 2010.

1. bmstrong macrumors 6502a

2. smitzzz24 macrumors member

3. pablo7 macrumors 6502

4. Psant macrumors regular

What the heck, those pictures make it looks so ******.

5. Romanesq macrumors 6502a

Romanesq

not looking good...

they posted a mock up of the product.

Interesting they still want to get the focus even without it appears real product to display.

Sure they will get some better pix up soon enough. :cool:

6. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I agree - that looks awful. And why did they get rid of the cutout on the back? I actually liked it.

7. woods1110 macrumors member

I am waiting on this case. This is hands down the best case I ever owned for my 3GS.

The durability of the case along with the protection of the device is perfect.

8. East macrumors member

I really hope the sleep switch hole isn't as deep as the ifrogz one i hate this case for that

9. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

10. BulletToothTony macrumors 6502

BulletToothTony

how so? (honest question) was it the material..

judging by the pics alone it looks like one of those $3 cases you can get on ebay..

11. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

It's been there for about a week now. I've been checking it daily. Still not available for purchase of course.

I do agree, however, best iPhone case FOR ME. I had it on my 3G and 3Gs.

12. RMXO macrumors 6502a

I have been using this brand on my previous 2G & 3G. Not sure if I'll get one for my i4, but their cases are sturdy. I've dropped my phones so many times & the cases always saved them. Plus, I like the belt clip.

13. woods1110 macrumors member

The material, the snug fit, and didn't add too much bulk to the phone. All three of which are big factors in choosing a case.

I bought the combo case and holster. It snapped in to the holster perfectly, not too hard causing it to be a pain to get out, and not too easy that it would fall out on it's own.

After I ordered mine, two guys at work ordered the same thing. One of them has an Incredible as his work phone and he ordered one for his Incredible as well. A buddy of mine also ordered one for his Droid after seeing mine in person. They all agreed that it was the best case they have ever owned and would purchase the same case for any phone they have in the future.

14. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

Yes, this was the best case I ever had on my 3G and 3GS. My wife liked it best as well. The holster in fantastic.

From what I understand, the holster I have now will work fine with this new iPhone 4 case.

I will be buying one of these for sure.

S-

15. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I really liked this on my iPhone 3GS, at least more so than an Incase Slider. The iPhone 4 version looks kind of ugly. There's so many things I don't like about this:

The oddly cut portion around the steel.
    There's no cutout for the Apple logo, which previous revisions had, and the most recent had a film over the cutout as well, which was a great idea.
    The split in the middle of the case isn't aesthetically-pleasing.
    The case extends around the left and right black portions of the screen, which gets in the way, especially on a multi-touch screen of this size.

I'm feeling more confident in buying a Case-Mate Barely There case now. I was going to wait to see what Seidio and Incase came out with at the least before ordering my main full-body case, and Seidio has more than disappointed.

16. bmstrong thread starter macrumors 6502a

17. Pared macrumors 65816

Wow, what happened?

This used to be the nicest case case for the 3G/3GS.

Now, it looks absolutely terrible. Yikes.

18. woods1110 macrumors member

If you look at the pictures they have up already, I wonder why they made the bottom half bigger? The place where the two parts join is halfway up the phone and I don't see the "locking" piece that was on the 3GS case.

That makes me think maybe that isn't the final product?

Either way, the case was so good on my 3GS I am willing to take the chance.

19. Psant macrumors regular

They probably are just really bad at mockups lol.

20. Amon37 macrumors regular

The cut-outs for the volume and sleep switches break-up the lines of the case so bad.

21. Zandian macrumors regular

I agree. I really like my 3GS Seidio Innocase II. I don't know if I like this so much. I have the Ifrogz case and I like how they keep the bezel all around the front, and cut out the volume and silence area in the back. It keeps the lines clean in the front and provides a little more support.

I was waiting for this one to come out and now I'm not sure if I'll dump the ifrogz for this or not. I like the ifrogz much better than I expected to.

Z

22. Pared macrumors 65816

The iFrogz would be nice if it didn't have that button... :(

Such a shame to see this after the 3G case. The only reason I stopped using it because the cheap plastic clips broke after some time.

23. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

24. LAS22 macrumors regular

LAS22

personally, glad to see the apple logo cutout gone. less chance of objects getting in there.

seems like nice choice of case/holster combo and slightly less bulky than the otterbox defender. but can't say for sure until actual pictures of either products.

25. Shockwave78 macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

Innocase II for the 3GS were great cases, this iphone 4 case though looks fugly and they lost my business this time around