Intl mall Tampa your unreal!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sean006, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Sean006 macrumors 6502

Seriously u suk !!!!

One long line for reserve and walk INS !!!!!! WTF !!!

You would think with the problems u had on the 15th you would make sure the people who were able to reserve you would have treated better.

2. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

I'm sure the walk-in stock is different than the reserve stock. Did you get one? Or did you storm off like a little baby instead?

3. koilvr macrumors 6502

koilvr

UMMM OK?

4. nfl46 macrumors 603

WOW! Are you serious? I am about to go to the International Mall now! WTF, there should be TWO lines.

5. dalee18 macrumors newbie

Just goes to show, YMMV. I'm at west towne mall in Madison, WI and there are 2 lines. Also, apple is providing free panera pastries and any drink you want from the coffee shop next door.

6. Sean006 thread starter macrumors 6502

Are you here ? I take it your not since that was a dumb comment.

One big line outside walk INS and reserve are all standing in one line. Should be separate outside !

7. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

One line would suck. Even if you are guaranteed a phone your wait time just went up like crazy.

8. ItsThatKush macrumors regular

9. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

No, I know better than to go to the Apple store in the I-Mall ever at all period, let alone on launch day, because that place is always crazy packed.

I'm not saying it doesn't suck... I'm just saying, if you have a reservation, chill out. You're gonna get your phone.

10. nfl46 macrumors 603

Is the line getting smaller? I was trying to avoid the 7AM rush. And how fast is the line moving?

11. Sean006 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah don't bother till later. The line goes from the entrance all the way down the dillards sidewalk wrapped around then to the garage. This is all because they don't have 2 lines till you get in the store f n dumb **** this is !

12. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

I would suggest the Apple store in Brandon. I think that has a lot less traffic, historically.

13. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

Also, avoid the I-Mall location because I'm sure there's plenty of pissed off people in line. :rolleyes:

14. nfl46 macrumors 603

I have a reservation with IM, though. I wish I could have chosen Brandon, since its not as busy.

15. teerexx52 macrumors 68000

teerexx52

I have reservation. Still not even in the mall itself. On line 2.5 hours now. Line not moving much. Huge line behind me

16. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

You could always call and tell them your situation and see if they have extra stock for a walk in.

Never hurts to try.

17. nfl46 macrumors 603

That is really ridiculous! The manager really needs to get his/her crap together and look outside at the line. Even though I have a reservation, I feel like a walk-in now.

18. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

I feel like I need to take a drive to I-Mall and see how crazy this line is.

Sounds like a spectacle!

19. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

20. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

The way that line is shaping up, most of them should be in the shade (for the time being) and it's only 82 degrees. At 9 am. So, it COULD suck worse.

I wouldn't want to be in that line at noon when it's supposed to hit 97!

21. SethRogen macrumors 6502

I was one of the first people in and out of the Tampa, FL (International Mall) Apple Store. Yay me! :D
    I got in line around 9:30 p.m. with a Reservation!
    They split the line up once inside.
    The Chicken Biscuits, Apples, Water Bottles, and Orange Juice were all mighty tasty.
    iPhone 4 Reservations Rule!!!!

22. aristobrat macrumors G4

In mall situations, Apple doesn't have authoritative control over how the mall wants to line the people up (so that the line causes the lease amount of disruption to the rest of the stores in the mall). It's the mall's property.

Complain to your mall's management.

23. army91c macrumors 6502a

Apple store Altamonte mall Florida. Got there at 0500 and they where telling people to leave until 0545. 0540 larger group of people standing in the parking lot with security and police. Police say the doors to the mall will soon open, you must be orderly..... doors open it's a freakin sprint madhouse to the apple store.
    Get there, still a mad house. Apple opening doors at 0700. there was a sign for reserves and for pick up's but that didn't matter lol. Finally a "smart" officer took charge lined us up per type (reserve/no reserve) and then started moving the reserve line! #8 in line, took aprox 5 minutes and I walked out with my un-opened i4...... Genius asked me if he wanted me to activate it and of course I did it on my own at home. I DON'T have the issue with the signal loss as some are having, screen looks perfect. I am :D

24. Sean006 thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry but this mall apple is running the show. They have all kinds of apple employees outside telling you to go to the back of the line even if your reserve.

25. aristobrat macrumors G4

Sorry but Apple has to follow the guidelines that the mall gave them in regards on how to form the line.