So my Thinkpad A31's display is dying...or rather, it's actually a motherboard issue It's not to the point where I can't use it, so I'm hoping (praying) in won't get much worse, it's really just a distraction at this point. The next computer I purchase really needs to last me thru at least most of med school (the next 4+ years). So here's my question: Invest in a PB now? Or wait (if i can) until a Rev. A Mactel PB?? Anyone have any advice? Thanks!