Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

omegis83

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Something new that I noticed. When I went to change my lock screen password, a tab popped up at the top of the Settings screen called "Follow Up".

So the process was, open settings, change lock screen passcode, go back to main page of settings, at the top there's a new tab saying "Follow Up". Also, I can't recreate the tab showing up and I regret not taking a screenshot.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Selecting a song as an alarm in the clock app is fixed. Used to be all black and you couldn't read the song names. Now it pulls up a white screen UI like if you were in the Music app.
They just pick up previous version of UI back. But definitely Better than before.

Preetraj

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2016
UK
Can anyone confirm whether quick reply is working with 3D Touch. It was my biggest annoyance with beta 4...

daijholt

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2013
Wales, UK
Reading through the release notes, and considering this is beta 5, it seems like there's a huge number of known issues still present. They're gonna have to release builds on a weekly basis from now to release surely?

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
So it seems animation speee varies by device. They do seem a little slower on mine actually.

By the way, you can still open any app and immediately press the Home button to close it.

Reactions: byPoncho
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.