Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
Dark Nebula 1 & 2 may slow down iPhone with iOS 10.2 popup message. Final Fight is another one

So many apps i have i get this pop up.... are still 32-bit since apple started this.... however, while it may not affect performance at all. i'm gonna say these probably will be pulled when Apple only accepts 64-bit apps at the App store in future... :/

so many developers have 32-bit apps, or abandoned... and Apple is playing "cleanup" :p

Dark Nebula 2 plays ok, but freezes after level 1.

I wish that developers would take full advantage of the new api's they have available to use in their apps in every new iteration of iOS.

Are you saying every new release of iOS with new API set developers should only use these ? That would break older iOS compatibility. However, I agree,this would push developers to continue working to make sure their app is still supported and updated for the latest iOS version..

Which then implies, once u develop an app with Apple, u'r basically a slave to the App Store forever, because if for any reason u 'put it out to rest', u'll hear for people.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.