Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
"Business Chat is a new way for users to communicate directly with businesses right within Messages. This feature will launch in Beta with the public availability of iOS 11.3 this spring, with the support of select businesses including Discover, Hilton, Lowe’s and Wells Fargo."

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2018/01/apple-previews-ios-11-3/

Thanks - I missed this too. Assumed it would launch in beta within 11.3 betas, but appears that could be wrong. Although, the functionality of it working in the public beta would still need to be vetted now in the beta cycle, if it's to be enabled server side after 11.3 is made public.

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013
Thanks - I missed this too. Assumed it would launch in beta within 11.3 betas, but appears that could be wrong. Although, the functionality of it working in the public beta would still need to be vetted now in the beta cycle, if it's to be enabled server side after 11.3 is made public.
True. I suppose it's possible it could be released to all 11.3 beta users first, provided the selected companies are on board as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.