Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Freakonomics101

macrumors 68030
Nov 6, 2014
Anyone care to share feedback on battery life compared to 13.3.1? I have an iPhone 11 Pro and an iPad Pro 11-inch so I’m wondering if there are any improvements. Thanks!

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
Wow...I seem to have my first Mail "issue" since the betas this past Summer.

My badge is showing correctly that I have new mail. When I open the app, it usually defaults to "All Mail" inbox view since that is what I am usually on, but no new mail shows. If I "pull" down to refresh, still no new mail.

I have to back out to the "Mailboxes screen (where I see the number of new emails correctly in any of my 4 accounts. Then if I go back to "All Inboxes", they show up.

Certainly not the worst bug ever...I am getting notified and the mail is there...but a slight annoyance nonetheless. Trying a hard restart... ;)

Reactions: gank41

gank41

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2008
Wow...I seem to have my first Mail "issue" since the betas this past Summer.

My badge is showing correctly that I have new mail. When I open the app, it usually defaults to "All Mail" inbox view since that is what I am usually on, but no new mail shows. If I "pull" down to refresh, still no new mail.

I have to back out to the "Mailboxes screen (where I see the number of new emails correctly in any of my 4 accounts. Then if I go back to "All Inboxes", they show up.

Certainly not the worst bug ever...I am getting notified and the mail is there...but a slight annoyance nonetheless. Trying a hard restart... ;)

This has been my main issue for months now. It’s only the All Inboxes folder, too.

H3LL5P4WN

macrumors 68040
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
Anyone care to share feedback on battery life compared to 13.3.1? I have an iPhone 11 Pro and an iPad Pro 11-inch so I’m wondering if there are any improvements. Thanks!

I came here this morning specifically to ask about this.

Sunday night, I had my iPad Pro 11 start some app store updates at about 85% battery and when I came into work Monday morning, it was totally dead. That's never happened before.

My iPhone 11 Pro seems to get particularly warm whenever Facebook or Photos is being used, and I'd say I'm ending my days with about 20% less juice than usual (40-50%+ is what I normally put it on the charger at night with, the last two days have been mid 20s to 30s).

Hans300

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2017
13.4 is a train-wreck for me with my iPhone 7.

Safari freezes every few minutes.

Cellular signal is worse than with 13.3

roncron

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2011
I’m getting good battery life on this beta, and I had good battery life on 13.3.1. In each case, the average is about 10 hours from full to empty, give or take. iPhone 11 Pro.

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
Failed to verify update because enough are not connected to the internet.
tried everything I could find online, reset network settings, hard restarted iPad, deleted updated and redownloaded update. All with same result.

any ideas ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.