Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

DeadKlau5

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2016
In this beta i can't mark any text in an app like "Spark" oder "Amazon". I went back to 13.3.1 and there is no problem.
This is the first iOS 13.4 beta i installed and can't tell if this issue starts at the begining of the betas or is only on my device. I posted some videos to show you, both are on iOS 13.3.1 and i cant do this in the latest beta 5 in 13.4

Can someone test this please?

Last edited:

Rider3

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2011
I can't backup my iPhone 11 Pro on the latest beta. Itunes say it need a newer version, but i have the latest version (Windows 10 Pro, 12.10.4.2) installed. What can i do now?

I reinstalled itunes but didn't worked

I had the same problem with Windows and on my Mac. Wouldn't upload the 3.3.1 ipsw either. Restored iPhone 11P and everything worked.

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
In this beta i can't mark any text in an app like "Spark" oder "Amazon". I went back to 13.3.1 and there is no problem.
This is the first iOS 13.4 beta i installed and can't tell if this issue starts at the begining of the betas or is only on my device. I posted some videos to show you, both are on iOS 13.3.1 and i cant do this in the latest beta 5 in 13.4

Can someone test this please?

I can't select any text in the Amazon app either. Can't remember if it's just this beta or others.

AppleJapan

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2019
Could not reproduce. No problem here
It doesn't seem to be an iOS beta specific issue
[automerge]1584419220[/automerge]
My problem is in Apple Mail. the e-mail is
"Not loaded from server"
Is displayed and cannot be deleted
It will be restored as soon as you delete it
I know that deleting an account once will fix it
But I leave it as it is

Susurs

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2010
I seem to have some scrolling issues with Logitech Ultra Thin Touch mouse - scrolling function stutters a bit. Has anyone experienced similar mouse behaviour, and maybe it was already fixed in 13.4. beta 6?
I have PB 5 installed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.