Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

DaveOP

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Portland, OR
I have the same issue. I guess it's related with accepting latest license agreement. It gives me a warning on the main page that states the person responsible for the Dev account should accept the latest agreement. And the downloads page says no beta software available to download
I went on the main account, accepted that about 30 minutes ago, and still no files. None of our accounts can see anything yet.

lucasrant

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2008
Would someone check if the siri voices in languages other than english are also updated? I would really appreciate it!

Reactions: Eliottjames

one more

macrumors 601
Aug 6, 2015
Earth
unknown.png

THEY DID IT!

Some screenshots would be nice!

-Ray-

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2011
Pennsylvania
I have the same issue. I guess it's related with accepting latest license agreement. It gives me a warning on the main page that states the person responsible for the Dev account should accept the latest agreement. And the downloads page says no beta software available to download

You have to accept the agreement first before the files will show.

RSmith2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Make those archived backups first people! They seem to be hinting at potential issues, so it may be more important than usual!
[doublepost=1559590536][/doublepost]
You need to be a paid Apple Developer and go to the Developer portal on Apple.com.

This may be a way to cut down unauthorized spread of developer profiles.

I think it's also a way to cut down on "thrill seeker" installs. Make it marginally more difficult to install than checking for an OTA update and that will cut out a few.

Reactions: gwhizkids

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2016
Middle East
nope

I have got the full file from the Dev Portal, when I click Option and Update in iTunes and than select the iOS 13 beta file....NOTHING happens

I wonder if they’ve tied it to Catalina for now? Would be odd if they had.

Blaster13

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2015
Someone said it could be due to size, I can’t see that being a factor as Mac OS is usually same or bigger size and that’s ota.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.