Pank9j

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 27, 2012
So its Out now. :D

Today's iOS 6.1 beta 4 (10B5126b) released to developers expires on Monday January 28, 2013 @ 12AM (GMT)

Source : iH8sn0w

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:

macgeek727

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2011
Music app crash

We need to all send Apple to update this right now....the music app crashes all the time on the 4S! It took me 3x to open it before it was fixed and stayed up.

Comment

macgeek727

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2011
It just doesnt work....its stalled and then it crash and it did this for 3 times. before it worked again.

Comment

mortenwold

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2012
This update fixes a bug I've had where notifications take a long time to show up on the home screen/notification center. Before this update it could be a couple of seconds after the sound was played before I could see the message.

Comment

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
Is there any way to install Beta 4 without a develope account. Thanks

Sorry, but iOS betas are only available to registered developers.

This update fixes a bug I've had where notifications take a long time to show up on the home screen/notification center. Before this update it could be a couple of seconds after the sound was played before I could see the message.

Interesting; I sent an iMessage to a beta 3 device yesterday and got "delivered" almost immediately but it was approximately another five seconds before the target device played the sound. I wonder whether beta 4 has resolved that too.

Comment

Am3r1ca16

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2012
New York City
Is there any way to install Beta 4 without a develope account. Thanks

I'm not a developer and i'm using the betas. but then again i'm not able to discuss how to get it since it would be against the rules here. All i can say is google and youtube are your friend.

The only reason i'm using betas is because it interesting to see what new features they add. and i use my main iPhone 4S and never had a massive problem so i don't care.

Comment

iPhoneBangla

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2011
I'm not a developer and i'm using the betas. but then again i'm not able to discuss how to get it since it would be against the rules here. All i can say is google and youtube are your friend.

The only reason i'm using betas is because it interesting to see what new features they add. and i use my main iPhone 4S and never had a massive problem so i don't care.

Thanks.

Comment

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
My favourite blog for iOS beta updates is being updated right now.

I don't know why the person updating that blog is insisting that 6.1 is going to get a keynote. It's not significant enough for a keynote. And the January-March release date? Is that vague enough for ya? That must be some insider information right?:rolleyes:

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.