Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FreeState

macrumors 68000
Jun 24, 2004
San Diego, CA
CTV News GO
Grindr
POF

Those are updates to make the app compatible with iOS8 - they however do not use the new APIs. Those can be submitted to Apple as of about 5 hours ago. I don't think any have hit the store yet that use the new APIs but they should be tomorrow or the next couple days.

Shawzborne

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2013
So far none have been updated with APIs I'm subscribed to appshoppers ios 8 feed so I can see each of the app updates

Tammster

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
S Florida USA
Apps updated for ios 8

Now that developers can submit their updated apps, will Apple wait until the public has access to ios 8 before approving the apps? I don't remember from prior years when the updated apps starting rolling out.

Bailey

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2004
London, UK
Judging from threads posted this time last year, apps updated for iOS 7 started appearing around a week before the official release date.

theWozinator

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2014
Just updated...

Screenshot of what dallison just posted. Pretty exciting to see these apps beginning to hit the App Store.

IMG_0007.PNG

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
i hope Facebook and twitter get updates on iOS 8 launch day to use the quickly reply feature. but i got a Facebook update today to 14.1 so that seems unlikely :confused:

w4rm

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2014
There's an iOS 8 update feed? Can you please kindly send me the link? Thank you in advance :D

You go to AppShopper and search iOS 8 but checkmark Search Apps' "What's New" field only.

http://appshopper.com/search/?cat=&platform=all&device=all&sort=update&dir=desc&search=ios+8&whatsnew=1

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.