iOS 8 sub forum

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
We tend to create the new sub-forums when Apple formerly announces the OS and releases the first beta's and not before since there isn't anything but user speculation until then.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
There are already several thread about iOS 8, perhaps it should have its own room in the house
Yes I would like that a lot cuz I made a iOS 8 thread and had to put it in iOS 7.
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1687833/

----------

We tend to create the new sub-forums when Apple formerly announces the OS and releases the first beta's and not before since there isn't anything but user speculation until then.
We all know iOS 8 is coming.

jav6454

macrumors P6
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Yes I would like that a lot cuz I made a iOS 8 thread and had to put it in iOS 7.
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1687833/

----------

We all know iOS 8 is coming.
Let me guess, you are under 18? Must be. Anyways, I know iPhone OS 10 is coming, but that doesn't mean an iPhone OS 10 sub-forum is needed yet.

Same here. Until Apple officially announces it, I see no reason or motive to include it. And even then, I would not put it on since iPhone OS 8 will start with developers only, something which regular users should not have access to.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Let me guess, you are under 18? Must be. Anyways, I know iPhone OS 10 is coming, but that doesn't mean an iPhone OS 10 sub-forum is needed yet.

Same here. Until Apple officially announces it, I see no reason or motive to include it. And even then, I would not put it on since iPhone OS 8 will start with developers only, something which regular users should not have access to.
You know I'm under the age of 18 from me wanting a form for iOS 8 :confused:

jav6454

macrumors P6
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Tad ironic when half the Apple 'news' posted on the site is speculation rather than fact
The site itself is called MacRumors as everything is either a rumor or a speculative news report.

Now, iPhone OS 8 will happen yes, but not now. Until Apple announces, the forum has no need for existence rather than frivolous posting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.