Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Holy **** guys this is awesome. It will ask you if you want it to delete apps and then have it reinstall them later. Thats SUPER mega awesome iOS 9 feature. I now see many of my apps that don't really have any data such as geek bench grayed out.
gKzwxWB.png

Comment

omegis83

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Oh and expect a bunch of initial indexing after update which will make your phone warm. It does down after a few minutes.

Comment

hunt2013

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2011
This is a developer beta. Production devices generally don't carry music unless you're developing a music app. This is not a major bug for the people the beta is for - NOT daily drivers.

Thanks for making it sound like I don't know what I'm talking about as I very clearly stated that I understood that it was a BETA and not for DAILY DRIVERS. Sorry we can't all be rich and own multiple devices like you my good sir.

Reactions: WiFiSpy
Comment

Hot12345

macrumors 6502
Mar 1, 2015
Is in beta 2 the unresponsive touch in landscape mode for the iphone 6+ being fixed?

Comment

ajiuo

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
Has the hidden Feild test app been optimized for the iPhone 5-6plus yet?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.