Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

ajiuo

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
Damn.. That's my favorite app... I've been waiting for an update for a long time... I think it's time to complain to Apple about this... I don't suppose that it at least got an ios7-9 visual update?

MikhailT

macrumors 601
Nov 12, 2007
Thanks for making it sound like I don't know what I'm talking about as I very clearly stated that I understood that it was a BETA and not for DAILY DRIVERS. Sorry we can't all be rich and own multiple devices like you my good sir.

It has zero to do with owning multiple devices, majority of app developers are not rich and still work on older devices. They do just fine waiting out the betas and/or using the simulators until iOS GM is out.

iGeek2014

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2014
=== Nowheresville ===
Loving the new colours on the playlists!!

They are there in iOS 8.4 too!
image.jpg

hunt2013

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2011
It has zero to do with owning multiple devices, majority of app developers are not rich and still work on older devices. They do just fine waiting out the betas and/or using the simulators until iOS GM is out.

Sorry if I offended you in some way. You do seem quite angry and I wanted to apologize.

jonblatho

macrumors 68030
Jan 20, 2014
Oklahoma

Some of us sell old devices to offset the cost of a new one. Not everyone has a closet that's become an iOS device graveyard. Furthermore, some things just can't be tested on Simulator...

MikhailT

macrumors 601
Nov 12, 2007
Sorry if I offended you in some way. You do seem quite angry and I wanted to apologize.

No offense were taken, just pointing out that not all developers are rich and can own multiple devices that you seem to generalized to the other guy.

hunt2013

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2011
No offense were taken, just pointing out that not all developers are rich and can own multiple devices that you seem to generalized to the other guy.
Yeah didn't mean it that way either. Just get angry whenever someone talks down like I don't know what I am doing. Have a good day and sorry again.

MikhailT

macrumors 601
Nov 12, 2007
Some of us sell old devices to offset the cost of a new one. Not everyone has a closet that's become an iOS device graveyard.

Umm, I said nothing about selling old devices to buy new devices. I meant that many developers are working on iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, iPad Mini 2, etc etc. They don't all buy new devices every year.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2012
I OTA installed beta 2 on my empty mini 2 and I am very disappointed, no performance improvements.

jediistar

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2007
Can anyone actually confirm that FaceTime doesn't work on the iPhone 6 or 6+? I've yet to push my OTA thanks to working out of a library today!

februarian

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2014
Is the lag any better on the 6 Plus? Does it seem like it can be used as a daily driver?

jrobert

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2010
Liverpool, UK (Irish origin)
In regards to the 'bug'
  • iPhone 6 on BETA 2 cannot update watch to watchOS2. Keeps getting not connected to internet message
I am getting the same error on iOS9 BETA 1 so i think it may be a server issue not beta 2 related

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Can anyone actually confirm that FaceTime doesn't work on the iPhone 6 or 6+? I've yet to push my OTA thanks to working out of a library today!
I'll try in 5 minutes or so when my update is done, but I see no reason why it would work after Apple says it doesn't.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.