Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Performance has improved over 9.1..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
It's interesting people ask all the lag questions of other people when it has become pretty clear that everyone takes these things fairly differently and someone else saying there is or isn't lag somewhere doesn't mean that's how you'll end up perceiving it.

philipyoungg

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2015
Jakarta Capital Region
It's interesting people ask all the lag questions of other people when it has become pretty clear that everyone takes these things fairly differently and someone else saying there is or isn't lag somewhere doesn't mean that's how you'll end up perceiving it.

Then what's your proposition? Stop talking altogether about it? That would be funnier.

macintoshmac

Suspended
May 13, 2010

They just want to have a reference point.. if enough people claim there is a lag, they will double check if they have a lag, while in reality they may neither have it nor be capable enough of detecting a lag in the first place. They just need somebody to post experiences to compare theirs against, mostly to either crib what's wrong or to feel good that their devices magically do not emote the same issues as someone else's.

Radon87000

macrumors 604
Nov 29, 2013
Yet he said lag exists and it already exists for me on 9.1'so gives me a fair idea of what to expect

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Yet he said lag exists and it already exists for me on 9.1'so gives me a fair idea of what to expect
Potentially, although I've seen some people who saw lag report no longer seeing it in some places with a new update, while others who also saw it would continue seeing it with the same update.

I don't mean that there's no point in discussing it, just that often enough it all needs to be taken with a grain (or quite a few grains) of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.