iPhone iOS 9.3.1 Wallpaper Anomaly (Bug)

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by ClaveMan, Apr 3, 2016.

1. ClaveMan macrumors member

ClaveMan

I may be the only one experiencing this. Let me know if you are as well.
    As you can see, the standard forest wallpaper has been "etched" over by my homescreen buttons.
    If I swipe to the left (moving to the menu on the right), the home screen buttons remain locked behind the buttons of the screen I am currently scrolled to. When I let go (stop swiping), the proper app buttons slide over the wallpaper (with home screen buttons) and the display looks OK -- until you swipe left or right.
    iPhone6SPlus_ios931_wallpaper_anomali.jpg

2. flori13 macrumors member

flori13

Honestly, simply by looking at the clock, the clock app and the signal, it seems like you put a screenshot of your first homescreen as your wallpaper.

3. ClaveMan thread starter macrumors member

ClaveMan

Settings->Wallpaper=>Choose a New Wallpaper. Select my original, pristine, trees wallpaper (from Apple I think..).
    Nothing changes -- problem still there. Home screen buttons still etched into background. Happens whether Still, or Perspective wallpaper mode is chosen.

If there is an app that would let me record the main screen in action I could post it on YouTube. It is amusing to watch.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 3, 2016 ---
    My 11 year old fixed it. Apparently you have to set Both the Home Screen and the Wallpaper at the same time (or something like that).