Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ClaveMan

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
Saint Louis
I may be the only one experiencing this. Let me know if you are as well.
As you can see, the standard forest wallpaper has been "etched" over by my homescreen buttons.
If I swipe to the left (moving to the menu on the right), the home screen buttons remain locked behind the buttons of the screen I am currently scrolled to. When I let go (stop swiping), the proper app buttons slide over the wallpaper (with home screen buttons) and the display looks OK -- until you swipe left or right.
iPhone6SPlus_ios931_wallpaper_anomali.jpg

flori13

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2015
Honestly, simply by looking at the clock, the clock app and the signal, it seems like you put a screenshot of your first homescreen as your wallpaper.

Reactions: rjalda100 and Armen

ClaveMan

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
Saint Louis
Settings->Wallpaper=>Choose a New Wallpaper. Select my original, pristine, trees wallpaper (from Apple I think..).
Nothing changes -- problem still there. Home screen buttons still etched into background. Happens whether Still, or Perspective wallpaper mode is chosen.

If there is an app that would let me record the main screen in action I could post it on YouTube. It is amusing to watch.
[doublepost=1459706994][/doublepost]My 11 year old fixed it. Apparently you have to set Both the Home Screen and the Wallpaper at the same time (or something like that).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.