iOs7b2 can kiss my a**!

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by robertkarlsen, Jun 26, 2013.

1. robertkarlsen macrumors 6502

robertkarlsen

After upgrading from b1 to b2 OTA my i4S was unstable. So i did it again, on itunes, and set up as new, and it works like ****. Camera makes my phone crash and respring. In appstore, all apps i have paid for before was gone. Had to buy tapatalk again for ex...

Is this normal?

2. TrenttonY macrumors 6502a

I haven't had those problems on my iPhone 4. A 4 is smooth but a 4S is not? You got a problem with your iOS 7 beta 2.

3. gomoq13 macrumors 6502

gomoq13

Buy again? You should be able to download the app without a fee, since you've downloaded it before. Anyways, I hope you did do a backup of your phone on iTunes before iOS update. Backup is just so important. Doing a 'Reset All Settings' under General might help improve the overall performace too.

4. iShorty macrumors regular

iShorty

"It's beta."

5. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

Haven't had any stability problems or issues getting my apps from the appstore. I have some problems with certain apps: the ebay app doesn't open and iBooks won't load my purchased books (says they're incompatible), but from a basic OS level things have been great on my iPhone 5.

6. BFG86 macrumors 6502

Same here iPhone4S. Had enough with the app crashes and required reboots to get things working again. Back to the boring ios 6 for me :(

7. gomoq13 macrumors 6502

gomoq13

I've updated an iPhone 4S, 2 iPhone 4s and an iPad 3. Performance on the iPhone 4S seems to be the best followed by the iPad 3 then the 4s. I occasionally get freezes on the 4s and it does seem more laggy than the iPad 3 and 4S now. All of these devices have the same settings, except that the 4s is the only one that has Parallax turned on.

8. kraftb0x macrumors newbie

Paying for all of your apps again? I'm no expert but that sounds like an issue with your Apple ID and less on the Beta itself o_O

9. Northernist macrumors member

Wow, a second beta is unstable?
    WHAT A SURPRISE!

If you had to buy your apps again, that's a problem with your Apple ID, and it's not caused by the beta.

Stop complaining because YOU chose to install a beta not meant to be used on a daily device. It's your own fault, nobody is making you run iOS 7.

10. TitsLegendary macrumors 6502

In general, it seems that b2 is less stable but faster than b1. I notice this while doing my app developing¡

11. mrapplegate macrumors 68030

That was pretty good. I literally lol as well :D

12. JohnnyW2001 macrumors regular

JohnnyW2001

Same here. The iPhone 4S runs iOS 7 Beta 2 terribly at the moment. Constant app crashes and reboots, and it's slow and jerky as hell -- even on a clean install. Not recommended!

13. johannnn macrumors 65816

johannnn

Beta 2 runs SOOOO bad on my 4S as well. Constant crashes in multiple apps.

14. iThink Apple macrumors 6502a

iThink Apple

Are you a Developer? Betas are only meant to be installed on devices for testing.....

15. C DM macrumors Westmere

And that somehow relates to the issues the OP mentioned and is asking about? :confused:

16. mcfly88 macrumors 6502

Yea, I agree with this 100%. Also, looking through the forum.. seems like the 4S is having the most issues.

17. DanR16 macrumors member

Why are developers such bitches about users trying iOS betas?

18. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

I'm happy overall with iOS 7 b2 on my 4S but the biggest issue is the camera crash bug. It's really annoying. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next beta.

19. lepeos macrumors member

Because they're sick of idiots treating them like they're finished products?

20. vannibombonato macrumors 6502

Because it's completely idiot to ask if stability problems and the likes are normal for a beta? Because it's been explained a thousand times? Because it should be obvious even for a monkey? Because it's written everywhere, in all possible languages, not to use this freaking beta if you're not a developer that need to test its apps?

And, if you are dumb enough like me not to be a developer and try it, at least have the decency not to complain about problems if and when they arise.

Go back to the freakin ios6 and SHUT UP.

21. Lunfai macrumors 65816

Lunfai

Couldn't of summed it up better myself. People post countless whine threads expecting a finished product, when it's aimed at developers to test their apps. Consumers using it should expect bugs and not create whine threads.

22. clukas macrumors 6502a

clukas

Same here, my iPhone 4 is runs very well with beta 2. Animations are a little slow, but am sure they will fix these soon.

23. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

Guess I'm lucky my secondary ipad3 so far running smooth as could be

24. carelesswhisper macrumors member

I must say, beta 2 has been worse on my 4S than beta 1. It has rebooted more and the message app seems to be quite buggy as well; it always gets laggy and freezes after I've been using it a lot.

25. BHP41 macrumors 6502a

BHP41

Yes. It's quite normal for morons to complain about beta software. Your thread title and language in the post days it all. This and other threads like it should be shut down. Some people.