iPad 2 or wait for iPad 3

Sdreed91

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
263
0
Should I get an iPad 2 now well like for Christmas or should I wait for the iPad 3? Any thoughts?
 

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
7,563
34
I'm in the same debate. I think i'm just going to get mine now. I know i'll be missing out, but I'll get it now at least.
 

Sdreed91

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
263
0
Same here black Friday is right around the corner and I could get it a little cheaper now? Or I could wait till who knows when for the iPad 3
 

heyloo

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2006
268
1
NY
I have an iPad2 and I've been very happy with it. As far as timing goes...yeah, it's a tough call whether to buy one or not - easy answer would be to hold off until Spring but with the new BF discounts, maybe it's worth going for it.

I'd use it for a few months until iPad3 comes out then sell off the iPad2 via Instant Sale, eBay or Craigslist for a decent price. You won't come out even but if you only lost...say for example, $100 and the iPad3 comes out in...like April. $100 for 5 months doesn't sound too bad :)

I sold my iPad1 when iPad2 came out, and I think I ended up paying just around $150 difference. :)
 
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.