Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skoal

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2009
A FedEx truck delivering it along a route is more efficient than a single purpose trip in a 3000 lb car to only purchase a 2 lb package

Do you know the mileage those trucks get? You don't? It's horrible, I know. How much does a fedex truck weigh? I live 50 miles from the nearest fedex hub. I live 10 miles from the Apple store. Sorry but your justification and logic suck.

Lershac

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2008
Baton Rouge, LA USA
Do you know the mileage those trucks get? You don't? It's horrible, I know. How much does a fedex truck weigh? I live 50 miles from the nearest fedex hub. I live 10 miles from the Apple store. Sorry but your justification and logic suck.

Dont you know? We are all supposed to ride our bikes to the store while eating a granola bar. But be careful, those birkenstocks arent much protection against road rash.

And I dont know about you, but granola gives me gas like the dickens, so I would be putting enough methane out to melt the ice caps all by myself.

nec207

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2011
lol, iPad is cool to have, but really cant be compared to a MBP, its apples to oranges.:p

ipad2 is cool but no flash or USB/firewire.

And I hear youtube does not work well for some reason.

But again always a ipad3.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.