Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FeaRThiS

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 25, 2011
Lets make a quick list of what you can get I havn't had a jailbroken idevice for a year or 2 now so kind of stuck for what to get.

So far I have got
SBsettings
winterboard
iBlank

Chorx

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2011
Are you just asking or did you try and fail? I plan to get around to trying it eventually just to see if it runs 100% speed.

I tried the one that is on the stock cydia repo. Im gonna dig around a bit more in a min. I tried loading paper mario, and it crashed. I'm just benchmarking various emus and seeing what is working the way I'd like.

Rock doesn't want to work either.

Last edited:

groschi

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2010
did anybody get MT gestures to work? i tried to find something on cydia but didn't find anything yet

DS3

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2011
I tried the one that is on the stock cydia repo. Im gonna dig around a bit more in a min. I tried loading paper mario, and it crashed. I'm just benchmarking various emus and seeing what is working the way I'd like.

Rock doesn't want to work either.

I couldn't get it to work either.

rnystery

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2011
I see a lot of users talking about this, what is it?

when you play iphone/ipod apps on your ipad 2, and click the x2 button at the bottom right, it upgrades its quality to what it should be on ipad instead of iphone..

its $3, the free version is horrible and lags everything

Mess-I-Ah

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2010
Earth
Task Killer

Is there something similar to Switcher Plus for iPad 2? Or is Switcher Plus compatible?

scottphillips88

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2010
did anybody get MT gestures to work? i tried to find something on cydia but didn't find anything yet

YES!! just search "gestures" in Cydia. Install the second result even though it says only for iPad 4.3.1. Then enable it in winter board and the settings show up to enable Gestures under general as on iOS 5.

I can confirm it working on iPad 2 4.3.3.

phi303

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2011
missing preference loader!

so i'm still missing preferenceloader for my newly jb'd ipad 2, anyone have a solution for this? winterboard (along with many other cydia apps) depends on it so i'm unable to install without preferenceloader.

i've downloaded "preferenceloader_2.0-1_iphoneos-arm.deb" and installed it via the 'ssh>var>cydia>autoinstall' but apparently it didnt work, any help would be much appreciated!

jailbreakFiend

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2011
so i'm still missing preferenceloader for my newly jb'd ipad 2, anyone have a solution for this? winterboard (along with many other cydia apps) depends on it so i'm unable to install without preferenceloader.

i've downloaded "preferenceloader_2.0-1_iphoneos-arm.deb" and installed it via the 'ssh>var>cydia>autoinstall' but apparently it didnt work, any help would be much appreciated!

Hmm, I was able to just install winterboard and it's working fine. Have you tried reinstalling maybe?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.