Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twiggy0

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2009
I just had zagg hd put on my ipad3 yesterday at best buy. My advice would be pay the geek squad 15 bucks to put it on It came out perfect. Not one bubble I have tried to put zagg protecters on my other iPads came out ok but not as good as geek squad pulse they give u a 30 warranty if u don't like it they'll redo it for free. Zagg is by far bet screen protecter out thre

Geek Squad.... Give me a break, they charged $30 to update a PS3 firmware a few years ago, that would be done AUTOMATICALLY if you just connected your PS3 to the internet. They're such a joke.

rafaljot

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2012
hi.
I used zagg in my ipad 2 and it was awful, next i bought Ultra Crystal from amazon shop, and it wasn't good enoght - it hasn't smoothness and when is shiny have a weird reflections and display wasnt clear that i want.
Now i have a iPad 3rd gen and few days ago i found these on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/uPlay-TM-iP...ccessories&hash=item4602cdb704#ht_3580wt_1189
It's much better than zagg and ultra crystal. i can say - it's the best. No refelctions, no dust, display is readable in any conditions. Protector is cheap. these u have a description from ebay site: uPlay(TM) iPad 2, 3 Screen Protector - Anti Glare, Anti Dust, Anti UV & Scratch: $9.99, On Sale Now on eBay: $2.99 + free shipping ;)
and i can say: i'm a happy user of these protector, and my iPad is happy too i think.

Flux.Capacitor

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2012
Check out the ones from Powersupport. I've been using them for a while and they are great quality and don't use adhesives. A little pricey but worth it.

illusion787

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2012
This is the full body protector I use.
oqkpm.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Got from XOskins. Love it, havent had any problems with it:D

class77

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
Get one of the ones from Power Support. They are the easiest to install and look/last the best

BG771820

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2012
Gorilla gard

I've recently purchased a screen protector for my iPad 3!
It was a GORILLA GARD!
What a fantastic item, my last few have been hard to fit and have peeled off very quickly.

This one seems much higher quality and was easy to fit (NO BUBBLES).
Highly recommended.

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2011
Hi Guys,
this is my very first post :)

I've recently purchased an iPad 3 and i'm wondering what's the best film protector that does not reduce the overall quality of the new amazing display. I'd like to have a protector that keep the resolution as sharp as the naked screen.

My experience with the iPhone 4 & 4S is that the screen is very very delicate; even if you use your best care, it develops some micro-scratches, visibile under the sun when the screen is turned off.

Many thanks for your suggestion!

ps: I had a "Best Skin Ever" on my old iPad2, but it wasn't nothing special...

I bought a screen protector from five below, it works perfectly haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.