Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iapplelove

Suspended
Nov 22, 2011
East Coast USA
I have the Air 2 and could not be happier with my iPad. I had the 64GB model which had a spec of dust under the screen. I was going to hold onto it until I saw Best Buy had $100 off the 128GB Air 2 making it the same price as my 64GB. The 128GB is perfect. In fact, out of all the Apple devices I have owned, I'd venture to say the iPad line up as a whole is the most reliable.

Reliability is not in question, I have owned every iPad myself with the exception of iPad 4 and iPad air 2. GB size is irrelavant too...I'm questioning all the screen flaws, scratches, dust patches etc that most members have been complaining about.

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
Reliability is not in question, I have owned every iPad myself with the exception of iPad 4 and iPad air 2. GB size is irrelavant too...I'm questioning all the screen flaws, scratches, dust patches etc that most members have been complaining about.

Yeah that's true. Maybe its just lack of QC in the factory. Has anyone purchased one recently (Jan-Feb) with dust between the glass and LCD?

Yeah I've been through my share of iPads too; every model but the 3, 4, Air 1 and mini 3.

Roidman

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2015
My first one was perfect best iPad i have owned and have had them all, 128gb Lte.
Decided to keep it :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.