iPad buying advice please!

evonietzsche

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2010
I'm buying an ipad for my dad's birthday, im at ebay and some other sites here in spain.Just one to know the general opinion on for how much should i pay for a used iPad 2 16GB Wifi?

And how much for the 3G?
Got a friend who sells his ipad 2 16gb wifi, 7 months used, its totally fine, for 300 euros. What dou u think?

The thing is that i don't really see my dad using a lot 3G.

Thanks to all!

Jb07

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2011
Dallas
I'm buying an ipad for my dad's birthday, im at ebay and some other sites here in spain.Just one to know the general opinion on for how much should i pay for a used iPad 2 16GB Wifi?

And how much for the 3G?
Got a friend who sells his ipad 2 16gb wifi, 7 months used, its totally fine, for 300 euros. What dou u think?

Thanks to all!
300 euros sounds like a reasonable price for a used iPad 2, if it is in good condition. But it is coming from a friend, so you should be fine. :) And if you don't see your dad using 3G, just save some money and get the WiFi only version.

gnasher729

macrumors P6
Nov 25, 2005

And how much for the 3G?

Brand new iPad 2 from Apple is 399 Euros. If you look for a refurbished one, you'd probably get that for about 350 Euros, which means as new, with full warranty.

evonietzsche

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2010
Refurbished was the first to pop in my mind but theres no one with those specs,so its save 100 euros or get it new.I really dont care a lot about warranty, i know what im buying but....100 more euros when u are spending 300 more seems not much, but it really is, even if u dont totally safe i can buy smart cover or something with that difference.

Thanks, i'll keep posting my decision,its for april 13,enough time to sleep about it.

Thanks again.