ipad for school

Discussion in 'iPad' started by adildacoolset, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adildacoolset, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  2. SlyMac, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012

SlyMac macrumors 6502

Putting anything that has the ability to brows the internet, play videos, play music, play games, and do other things with has the potential to be distracting. It's like wondering if putting a pile of candy in front of someone and wondering if they would eat any.

You can curb that distraction by limiting access and making sure you realize what's at stake. Basically, be grown up about it.

3. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Depends. How focused are you in school, how much effort you put, what your priorities are. All of those things count when it comes to school. If you have the right mindset, an iPad can be a real help and tool for you. The wrong mindset and it will be your educational (over dramatic here) downfall; better put, you'll start to see your grades lower.

4. apos13 macrumors newbie

I actually thought that working with the iPad at school was less distracting than using my Air.

On a laptop, there were so many distractions since I could be running multiple tabs of social networking sites and parts of my work at the same time. But with the iPad, there's only really room to do one thing at a time.

If I didn't have to type a lot, the iPad would be the first choice for me to bring with me to study.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.