Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GeekLawyer

macrumors 68020
I didn't call and aggravate Apple for a quicker delivery date, but I just got my "One of your items has shipped" email from Apple.

My delivery date has bounced around. I ordered a couple of minutes into the pre-sale, a white 16 on Verizon. The website has told me to expect delivery on Nov 23, mid-November, and now November 16.

My tracking number from FedEx says it will actually deliver on 11/15. "Mid-November" indeed.

Picked up in Shenzhen.
Same here.

GBR

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2012
whats interesting is my tracking number originally showed a Nov 15 by 10:30am delivery but just switched to a Nov 16 by 10:30am. But looking closer at the "one of your items has shipped" email apple sent it says delivers Nov 16. Apparently Apple is picking Fri Nov 16 as launch day for the LTE minis.

eekcat

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2010
Just checked mine again (64GB/Black/VZW and 64GB/Black/ATT) and the delivery date went from 11/15 to 11/16.

Quantus

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2012
Safe to assume retailers like B&H photo will get shipments about the same time as those who purchased from Apple's online store?

srockett

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2012
Did anyone with a shipping confirmation order a personalized mini?

I ordered a 32 black/slate verizon mini with personalization just a few minutes after the preorder started. Mine is still "Preparing for Shipment" Maybe it's delayed because of the personalization???

For those of you that have shipping confirmations, did any of you have your mini engraved?

mikeoui

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI, USA
Same here. Ordered 3:02am EST yet I'm showing the 19th. Hopefully it will get pushed.

At least yours has shipped. I ordered at the same time and mine hasn't even shipped yet. :(

Edit: What state are you in? I'm curious if that affects delivery. I would assume it does. I got my Smart Cover (which came from China) two days earlier than the date indicated by Apple and 1 day earlier than the date given by FedEx themselves.

vince.

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2011
Is anybody getting their AT&T version on the 16th? Or are all of them on the 19th?

Black 16GB AT&T ordered at 12:02Pacific. Shows "Delivers November 20" - hasn't shipped yet.

Seems like most of what I've seen as "Shipped" in this thread is Verizon Black versions.

meh, first world problems

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I still have not received a tracking number from Apple & my status is still Preparing for Shipment. I found what might be my tracking number for the Mini but the status is just "Shipment information sent to FedEx" & that was yesterday morning in China. I've got a 16GB black AT&T.

Nikhil72

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2005
Ordered a 64gb AT&T 2 minutes after pre-orders went up, it's preparing for shipping but still no tracking number anywhere (incl. via reference). Very excited, hope it comes soon.

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2007
I think what's happening with the date changes is that the packages were received after the cut off time.

rpage935

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2011
Ordered my AT&T 64 Black about 3 minutes after sales started. After seeing all the lte mini's with ship dates and mine is still "preparing", decided to call Apple.

Well guess what I was told...no lte mini's will arrive prior to the 21st. The person on the other end told me all of you must be exaggerating or dreaming. Plus no lte's on sale until the 21st.

Hey, I believe you. Just trying to figure out why my has not shipped.

danpass

macrumors 68030
Jun 27, 2009
Glory
I received an email this morning that my slate 32verizon-cellular has shipped FedEx with an expected delivery of 11-16

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.