Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThunderSkunk

macrumors 68040
Dec 31, 2007
Milwaukee Area
The 12.9 felt like apple finally found the right size for the iPad to be. A 15" might feel even yet more righter. From a performance standpoint it's a beast, and feels like the first iPad suitably future-proofed to not slow to a crawl in a single update cycle.

However, it is quite heavy, and large enough to not be very portable. ...which is fine, if you consider it more idealized as a creative platform than a mobile device. ...but then it has a mobile devices OS, and iOS's selection of apps, whose functionality is so limited by being designed as mobile apps, that it made all our architects, designers, & engineers wish Apple would combine this great hardware with their great professional OS, into a capable, powerful truly professional creative platform.

Even yet more righter.

Coolpher

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2008
Seattle,WA
For me there is no hate relationship with my iPad it seems very silly to have three iPads and a laptop I have my iPad pro on my MacBook Pro and I almost never use my MacBook Pro except for when I game at a hard-core level

Reactions: M. Gustave
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.