iPad Pro 9.7

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Keenanryan14, Mar 6, 2017.

?

Buy iPad Pro 9.7 or wait

  1. Buy

    15.4%
  2. Wait

    84.6%
  1. Keenanryan14 macrumors member

    Keenanryan14

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2017
    Location:
    Halifax Canada
    #1
    Should I buy the current 9.7 inch as I really only use it for Safari Netflix Twitter email Facebook nothing in terms of pro apps or do you think I should wait for the new Will there be that much different.Also can get it for 200 off
     
  2. Coolpher macrumors regular

    Coolpher

    Joined:
    May 8, 2008
    Location:
    Seattle,WA
    #3
    If you buy it now from Apple you have a 14 day return policy so if they announce the new one and you change your mind you can return it within that period of time so I would say go for it

    Questions
    Is this your first iPad if not what did you are do you have
    If it is your first one you should buy this one so you can try it out
    Are you going Wi-Fi or cellular or both
     
  3. Relentless Power macrumors G5

    Relentless Power

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2016
    #4
    I believe you posted the same thread yesterday and edited it.
     
  4. ACG12 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2015
    #5
    There's no question I'd get one with that kind of a discount. The new one will cost you more and I don't think it's going to be $200 better than the current pro 9.7"
     

Share This Page