I know the Air 3 hasn't been announced yet, but rumours claim it's gonna be a Pro in the size of the regular iPad, plus with 4K display probably. There are some nice discounts at an Apple retailer here right now, so I need to decide if I buy the Pro now (with that nice discounts) or wait for the Air 3. I feel like the Pro is too big. I'd like to buy the cellular one so I can take it with me outside from time to time. That's a major point for the Air 3, plus it's gonna be way cheaper (I'd go for the 64GB + cellular). The Pro would need to be the Wi-Fi only version, because the cellular one costs almost as a MacBook Air. The thing I like about the Pro is being able to do digital drawings. I'm not a designer or anything. I'd be just for fun. The bigger screen also allows for better multitasking. Also the Air 3 might not get Apple pencil support. Who knows for sure. Right now the Pro has 100€ discount on the Wi-Fi models. The cellular doesn't have any discounts. These discounts end this Friday. Would you guys take the deal because of the discounts or wait for the Air 3 and hope for Apple pencil support, keyboard support and such? Thanks.