hi, i'm thinking of investing in an iPad and i'm not sure if i should bother buying it when a new one is probably right around the corner. it isn't urgent that i buy one just yet but i want one in the near future. i'm also going on a trip to the states in feb and i was wondering if i should wait until then to get it? or is that just before a possible new one comes out in April? - oh and also is the 3G really worth it? thanks in advance!