Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Just hours ahead of today's Apple Event, reputable leaker Evan Blass has shared images of what he claims are the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max in blue, graphite, gold, and silver.

iphone_12_pro_colors.jpg
iPhone 12 Pro

The new blue color is more subtle than the one seen on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini, with a similar look to the Midnight Green color option for the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max thanks to the matte rear glass paired with a glossy camera bump.

iphone_12_pro_max_colors.jpg
iPhone 12 Pro Max

As rumored, both of the devices are pictured with a flat-edged design and a triple-lens rear camera system with a LiDAR Scanner. The LiDAR Scanner is smaller than the one seen on the 2020 iPad Pro, and matches the size of the LED flash. A small microphone hole is also present in the camera bump.

We'll see the official unveiling of the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max at Apple's "Hi, Speed" event in just a few hours.

🔥 Visit our Live Coverage of the Apple Event

Article Link: iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max Leaked in Blue, Graphite, Gold, and Silver With Flat Edges and LiDAR Scanner

Last edited:
Reactions: Commandante

Kylo83

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2020
bezels are not even on the pics and not smaller also the pro max is taller but slimmer if I pray that’s not the case I like the side being larger compared to the height

Comment

bobmans

macrumors 6502a
Feb 7, 2020
bezels are not even on the pics and not smaller also the pro max is taller but slimmer if I pray that’s not the case I like the side being larger compared to the height
I think it appears that way due to the camera area on the pro max being bigger than on the pro instead of the same size like with the 11 Pro's

Reactions: MaximizedAction
Comment

xDENTALPLANx

macrumors member
May 22, 2018
New Zealand
I know they like to stick a dark wallpaper on these images to disguise it, but the bezels definitely look substantially smaller on this than I had expected

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.