Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndiG

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2008
Germany
Agreed! A total missed opportunity by Apple not to release the new iPhone Pro model color. Last year Alpine Green was stunning! This year we got nothing.
Y E S - oil slick for the pro ....

s-l1600.png

Just joking. Don't care about the color of something that needs to sit in a case,

floral

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2023
Earth
It might been a nice color the 1st few weeks, after that mehhh.
That's how I felt for Red.

I want my tech in non intrusive colors. Black and grey is best.
I like Silver colored stuff because it's flashy but not intrusive. Kind of like a 2-sizes-too-large comfortable shirt with sequin pattern, it's both beautiful and easy to get into.

Reactions: Lioness~

Zest28

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2022
Cool. If I flex my phone in public and people are drunk enough, maybe they will think I have a gold iPhone.

gold-5-min.jpg

Reactions: compwiz1202

Lioness~

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2017
Sweden
IN A dark room you can find a red or blue, or yellow a little easier..
so there's that!
Ah well, the more metallic/golden/silver is ok for me too. I usually find my devices 😉
If I don't have any light, I use the flashlight on my iPhone. Such great feature. Unless it's the phone I'm looking for. In that case I have some flashlights strategically placed to use as well.

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
Agreed! A total missed opportunity by Apple not to release the new iPhone Pro model color. Last year Alpine Green was stunning! This year we got nothing.

Indeed, Green was better last year.

View attachment 2171430

That green looks good, I’ve yet to see one in person.

Between no new ultra watch bands, and no new pro color, I’d say this is proof that Apple is indeed doomed this time.

UltimaKilo

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2007
FL
Apple today: No TouchID, dozens of different models, no AI, no cloud strategy, no new products, buggy OS*, figthing like crazy against standards like USB-C, Apple car failed, Apple Car OS about to fail, Apple VR about to fail -

B U T

Woohoo, "invented" a yellow iPhone. Masses go crazy, forum members checking their bank accounts ...

*) Apple actually managed to fix a bug I reported within two weeks.
You must live a really miserable existence... Geez!

NY Guitarist

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2011
It's great that buyers can pre-order the yellow iPhone 14, but I rarely see a phone without a cover.

Do people who buy a phone because of a special color not put covers on them?

Last edited:
Reactions: AndiG
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.