Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sillium

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2023
Yes, I'm sure. Voice Memo seems to work fine though. Have to experiment a bit further to find out what's affected and what not.

Attachments

• macrumors.jpg
    macrumors.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 69

LoveLee8

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2023
I have 16.2 and iPhone 14. Microphone volume issue in Carplay is not fixed. I have 2022 Toyota Tundra. Microphone volume too low whether connected by wire or by Bluetooth.

tico007

macrumors newbie
Jan 29, 2023
New iPhone 14 Pro, running iOS 16.0.1 seems to have an issue with the microphone sensitivity being set too low. The same issue happening with another iPhone 14 Pro 16.0.1 owner as well (seems to be a hardware/software function of the iPhone 14 Pro??). When making a call in CarPlay the person on the other end is unable to hear me well. Marked difference from previous phone (iPhone 12 Pro) with iOS 16 before upgrading to iPhone 14 Pro and definitely a pretty major problem, cannot make effective CarPlay phone calls.

Anyone else having this issue?
I asked Siri what my microphone volume was? She said 12. So I said hey Siri turn microphone volume to 25. No idea where that setting actually is, searched but can’t find it. Only Siri seems to know lol. Seems better.

iPhone 13 Pro Max iOS 16.3

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.