iPhone 4 is a chick/dude magnet!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LLL1424, Jun 27, 2010.

1. LLL1424 macrumors 6502

LLL1424

So as much as this might be pointless to post.....I have so many people here on the DC metro system tell me my phone is so nice. I've even had girls talk to me randomly asking me about the phone. I went out to eat today and the staff at this high end restaurant were in awe about the phone and how nice it is.....anyone else have this experience? It's flattering yet annoying...and I am scared I might get jacked for my phone. hehe.

2. appleguy123 macrumors 604

appleguy123

I can confirm this. :) Using the Flash gets 5 "OMG is that the NEW iPhone"

3. guru_ck macrumors 6502

Same here but it has been all guys haha. The novelty is going to wear off soon and everyone and their Mom will have one.

4. zuzox macrumors member

zuzox

Tehe I can confirm this too. The head of my department at work was cooing over how cool it looks. This is the most desired toy for now, and none of them can get it :)

5. sraber macrumors newbie

I just came from a party where everyone wanted to touch it. Compare cameras etc. This reminds me of the original launch. :)

6. JonB3Z macrumors 6502

7. Built macrumors 68020

Nobody gets to touch my phone but me. :D

8. Figbash Acrobat macrumors 6502a

Figbash Acrobat

Yup. It attracts attention. We get it. :rolleyes:

9. Phat^Trance macrumors regular

Phat^Trance

get two iphones 4:s and you can have treesome with 2 random chicks at the subway ;)

10. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
  11. Figbash Acrobat macrumors 6502a

Figbash Acrobat

Ha. Treesome. Never tried that. Sounds freaky.

12. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Yeh, I get the same thing. Also very afraid of getting jacked too. I'm aware of my surroundings when I take it out. Let's face it, it's a hot item that's hard to get. Imagine the cash someone could make if they took it.

13. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

A chick/dude magnet! Hell yeah! I've been looking for a way to attract trannies.

14. IndianaSolo macrumors member

IndianaSolo

15. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

"is that an iPhone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

16. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

Erm, if I had a new piece of technology that is impossible to find I wouldn't go flaunting it everywhere.

17. Stankonia macrumors regular

I don't want dudes hitting on me, guess I'd better stop carrying my phone around

18. Mike84 macrumors 6502a

Funny. Write to Steve Jobs and tell Jim. He may just mention it at one of his presentations like he did with that guy that messed him about an iPad getting him a date.

19. Ipadq macrumors member

Good for you OP. I'm forwarding this thread to my business partner who has been bummed ever since he got a few "can you hold it like a phone?" and "does yours have problems?" and " I hear it breaks easily".

20. LLL1424 thread starter macrumors 6502

LLL1424

lmao....alrighty then.....the iphone can do just about anything i guess....even get you laid. hehehe...wait...:rolleyes:

21. Gagoots macrumors regular

Subtle.

22. markthrash macrumors 6502

markthrash

Yeah, but even back when I had gotten the 3G when it came out, everyone awes over an iPhone. They feel like only rich people can have 'em or that I must be really spoiled. I'm just sitting there wondering "Uhh....maybe it's possible I actually have the money for my phone...?" Just sayin'!

I was at the gym the first day I got it (RIGHT before I dropped and shattered it) and I was texting and I had like 3 dudes whisper to their friends "Is that the new iPhone!?"

I think it's cool, but yes, it does get annoying. Especially around people you know, because then you have your iPhone constantly asked to be stolen from you to play around with. Now, with this fragile iPhone 4, and especially when I get mine swapped for a non-shattered one, I'm going to be very picky with who I give mine to. People tended to drop my 3GS, which wasn't a very big deal, as I had a case and the phone was very good with being dropped. Only had a few minor scrapes on the edges. I wish this new phone was durable, but hell...that's life. Gotta adapt to the new changes of a new phone. :apple:

23. Blaine macrumors 6502a

Blaine

24. advres Guest

advres

Yeah, just what I want to hang with some girl who waited in line for a goddamn phone. Sounds like a real fun chick. :rolleyes: