Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iPhone 4 Retail Box

rumorman69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2010
Hey guys could anyone please measure the size of the iPhone 4 retail box (NOT the external box the iphone 4 box shipped in)? Thanks so much, I really need this info ASAP, but I don't have an iPhone 4 yet.

Edit: Oh, also, I would really appreciate it if someone could weigh the retail box with the iPhone 4 and all the standard contents in it. Thanks. :)

rkb

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2010
5 1/4 in long
just under 3in wide
just under 2in deep/thick

Comment

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
Weight will vary slightly by region: different chargers for different plug types probably weigh different amounts.

Comment

rumorman69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2010
5 1/4 in long
just under 3in wide
just under 2in deep/thick

Thanks so much man. Wow, the box seems surprisingly small. I remember my 3GS box being much bigger. Anyone know how big the 3GS box is (now I'm just being curious, I don't really need to know)...?

Comment

rkb

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2010
Thanks so much man. Wow, the box seems surprisingly small. I remember my 3GS box being much bigger. Anyone know how big the 3GS box is (now I'm just being curious, I don't really need to know)...?

no prob- seems like the 4 is the same as the 3 and 3GS

Comment

Blorzoga

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2010
Hey guys could anyone please measure the size of the iPhone 4 retail box (NOT the external box the iphone 4 box shipped in)? Thanks so much, I really need this info ASAP, but I don't have an iPhone 4 yet.

Edit: Oh, also, I would really appreciate it if someone could weigh the retail box with the iPhone 4 and all the standard contents in it. Thanks. :)

Why do you need this information so desperately?

Comment

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
The iPhone 4 box is just slightly less deep than the 3GS box, maybe 1/4 of an inch or so (I'm looking at them both side by side right now.) It's maybe 1/16 of an inch narrower and shorter (roughly the same difference in both dimensions.) Pretty close to the same size, but not identical.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.