Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rhanley

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
If you're not having issues, then good for you -- But why are you here then? To criticize the ones that are? Why don't you start your own thread talking about how great the reception is, and see how annoying it is when people come in there trying to harsh your mellow.

1. I hold my iphone 4 with 3 fingers and a thumb... My ring finger happens to fall right on the strip separating the antenna's, and this is how I've always held my phone. This is not a case where I am cupping my hands around the entire phone in a way that no normal person would hold a phone.

2. I can use my 3G phone for an hour call sitting on my couch in my house, but I will drop the call in under a minute with my Iphone 4. Even when I go outside of my home, the connection will still drop.

3. I got a bodyguardz in the mail today that I'll be applying this evening to test and will post my results.

All you people out there coming to Apple's defense, what gives? This is clearly an issue that has NOT existed in any of the other iphones -- I'm not talking about slight degradation of bars when holding a phone in a death grip -- I'm talking about holding my phone as I always have and getting dropped calls, choppy connections, and slow web browsing.

If Apple would just admit it, I think people would be happier. Instead, we are told to put a case on it or hold the phone differently, and then we have the customers that aren't having this issue calling us immature whiners. Perhaps you should be looking in the mirror.

Just because you are not having the issue doesn't mean that others aren't, or that we are exaggerating the issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.