Iphone 4 Video Wallpapers?? "Evo's Making us look bad.. commoon Apple Nerds!"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rahstyles, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Rahstyles macrumors member

Rahstyles

2. PhantomZone macrumors 6502

video wallpaper? that youtuber really is using both braincells eh?!

3. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

The Evo's battery lasts 30 minutes, Sums it up.

4. Shorts. macrumors member

there has been video wallpaper for like 2 years on the iphone via jailbreak. what are you talkin about /?

5. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

EVO's not the only one making Apple look bad... Apple is making themselves look bad.*

By their own culture Apple's always got to be right. Sooner or later they must pay the price for their elitist attitude. It would be ok if the product lived up to the hype that Apple itself creates... But it doesn't.

6. Rahstyles thread starter macrumors member

Rahstyles

Dude seriously.. who cares.. man.. we got car chargers.. extra battery packs.. I could care less about the battery.. i rather have more features...

F the battery.. apple shoulda made it so.. we can exchange batteries like the Evo..

damn.. now that i think about it.. damnn another +1 for the evo.. and i wanted apple to win

7. iammike1 macrumors 6502a

iammike1

Not all of us are in the US where everyone drives everywhere all day long.

8. Rahstyles thread starter macrumors member

Rahstyles

Dude.. seriously.. go to ya local radio shack.. or watever they call it in europe...

and buy yourself a "Gum Battery pack" shyt charged my iphone 3gs 2times and over

9. iammike1 macrumors 6502a

iammike1

...and why would I want to carry extra equipment around just so I can have a stupid video wallpaper that no one cares about?

It's a wow factor thing and adds no usefulness to the phone what-so-ever.

As it stands now, I can usually finish my day with my iPhone 4 with over 60% battery left and that's with usage through the day.

By the way, Tokyo Japan is not in Europe. lol

10. cujimmy macrumors member

What.. is all.. this double fullstop thing.. you've got.. going.. on randomly at.. var.. ious points in the.. sentence..?

11. Rahstyles thread starter macrumors member

Rahstyles

BRA.... I was born in japan ... go to a San Ye ... or a Jusco... or a bookbox or a ban ban... and get one from there.. man.. when i lived in okinawa.. there was way more advanced electronics.. over there then here in temecula california.. were i live

.. Plus.. comeon bro.. video wall paper might make your battery go down like 3% more than usuall .. come on

12. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

I would respect your views a bit more if it was a better phone, but the Evo is terrible compared to other Android phones on the market so it has no meaning.

Thing is, your extra battery packs will last the same amount as an iPhone 4 will over 1 charge, and as others have pointed out - We have had the features anyway, just no use for them which is what Android seems to have, Features that nobody needs. :rolleyes:

13. Rahstyles thread starter macrumors member

Rahstyles

ughh... caus...eee... i ... l..iike... typin..l.. g.. likee... that....

DUH.. why you gotta be askin stupid questions fam??

Stay on topic.. NEXT

14. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

I.. Think... We. ...are talking....... To ...... Capt. Kirk...... Lol sorry

15. cujimmy macrumors member

16. Deanoaka macrumors member

17. Rahstyles thread starter macrumors member

Rahstyles

See that shyt makes me so mad.. that apple doesn't want to make there phones have all the features other phones have and more? Why the hell not? I mean.. they already got the great.. touch screen.. and done write with the pixels and the ipod stuff.. and safari minus the flash.. why wont they go all the way.. and make it so the iphone has everything the other phone has.. so theres no need to even look at a htc phone..

btw.. HTC's best phone is the EVO.. tell me what other phones u think is better?

18. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

Slang for family member, which you're not but still.

This guy appears to be a Japanese American Gangster preaching out of the Ghetto.

19. cujimmy macrumors member

I can assure all readers of this thread that I am in no way related to the thread starter. No member of my 'fam' would have such appalling English.

20. Rahstyles thread starter macrumors member

Rahstyles

Fam =

[f -A-M] Show IPA noun, plural -lies, adjective

1. If said at then end of a sentece to sombody the person is arguing with. Then it means he is a "Doodoo stain azz Necro that needs to ****"

2. Family

21. Rahstyles thread starter macrumors member

Rahstyles

Not American at all.. Im japanese ...

And no im not a gangster never want to be.. as a matteraffact i hate them..

This just the way we talk from the Far Eastcoast.. Must be my japanese accent ..

22. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

What features are you talking about? Flash? There's no need plus look at Android Battery life with Flash, it sucks more than it already does.

Moto Droid X Maybe? Incredible?

23. Rahstyles thread starter macrumors member

Rahstyles

I thought Droid x was made by motorola .. that puts the call buttons on the wrong sides.. anyway..

1. Droid has no front camera.. which makes it useless for facetime calls or video calls.

2. its Motorola.. lol Motorola.. lol.. that right there should prove its garbage..

24. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

You can't reason just because it's Motorola - that it will necessarily be crap. Anyway if you love the Evo so much enjoy it.