Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PajamaPants

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2013
HTC One mini presented!

4.3" screen
Same ultrapixel camera
Dual core
Android 4.2.2
No NFC
White/Black

PajamaPants

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2013
True,
The One Mini or One X?
One X has bigger screen and specs.
One Mini awesome design, ultrapixel camera and newer.

Is the One Mini CPU better than the one in the Xperia T (despite also being dual-core)?

TacticalDesire

macrumors 68020
Mar 19, 2012
Michigan
if you don't want or need expandable storage then I think the htc one mini is the device to get. It's easily the best built one out of the phones listed. And it has a better cpu than the xperia T. Not to mention the screen is 720p despite being the lesser mini version.

0dev

macrumors 68040
Dec 22, 2009
True,
The One Mini or One X?

Is the One Mini CPU better than the one in the Xperia T (despite also being dual-core)?

General rule: last year's flagship is always better than this year's budget model.

That said I wouldn't buy anything from HTC. My Sensation broke within a few months and my friend who has the One X is constantly complaining of crashes and random reboots, also consistant of my experience with the Sensation. Plus their software support is awful.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
True,
The One Mini or One X?

If you were looking at the One X then skip it and look at the One X+

The international One X and One X+ will get the Sense 5 & 4.2.2 treatment. The USA One X (dual core model) is less likely to be supported. It trailed behind the international version getting updates as it is anyway.

Also consider going 'outside' of the box. I just picked up as new as you can get mint Blackberry Z10 for €200 off eBay (compared to the €599 retail price still) and for that kind of money its a great device with things like NFC etc, which are not in things like the HTC One Mini..... So def check for bargains on eBay or Craigslist :)

Whatever you get - enjoy :)

PajamaPants

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2013
Ok then! The thing here is that for example I can get the HTC One X but the One X+ here is around the double of the cost. The prices just dont make that much sense here :/

Thanks everyone!

Irishman

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2006
I know that the Bear Pro is a knock-Off from a unknown company but I fell in love with the screen, and specs I will wait until a see a review of it because the build quality could be awful.... What would exactly happen if the company got sued and if I had bought one?

And (IDK how to edit the title) what are your thoughts about the Sony Xperia L ?

This is what happens when you shop based on specs.

Touch it. Play around with it doing things you use your old iphone for now. See how it compares. Forget about the specs when you do this, because they can lie to you.

PajamaPants

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2013
This is what happens when you shop based on specs.

Touch it. Play around with it doing things you use your old iphone for now. See how it compares. Forget about the specs when you do this, because they can lie to you.

Already happened to me before. Lots of times I go to the store thinking about 2 or 3 options to then come back with something totally different from the original choice. The problem I am having is that I can only find some of these online so I am taking a "tour" :p from shop to shop to see them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.