Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pewra

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2011
Maybe iTunes is just using old iPod artwork?

arn

Mmm, it's the first generation iPod artwork. As you said though, could just be a placeholder.

3yUFT

Alchematron

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2007
Maui Hawaii
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Better have a bigger screen!

That's for dang sure!

SilianRail

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2011
Is there a reason we have to use the bad picture of a monitor instead of the screenshot feature on a computer?

PopinFRESH

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2008
Wow, must be a really, really slow day for rumors... This is obviously an easy fake which could easily be done in MS Paint. Plug 1st gen iPod Touch in & screen capture. Plug in iPhone 4 and screen capture. Crop, cut & paste device image in paint. Take picture of monitor to make it look like a "spy" shot of a test device.

Super lame. amazed this was even posted.

EDIT: Also just noticed that there is no phone number listed... when an iPhone is plugged in the phone number is listed under the Serial Number.

MacNewsFix

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2007
Twin Cities
There are so many conflicting reports from analysts and rumor sites right now on the next iteration of the iPhone that I half expect it to be made of unicorn blood and the laughter of small children. Oh yeah, and rainbows! Rainbows definitely.

Ciclismo

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
Germany
There are so many conflicting reports from analysts and rumor sites right now on the next iteration of the iPhone that I half expect it to be made of unicorn blood and the laughter of small children. Oh yeah, and rainbows! Rainbows definitely.

If it ain't got Double Rainbows®, I ain't interested.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.